Monday, July 14, 2008

Outside


Firstly,

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH ETHAN!
have a good one and don't drive so fast! ;)

*

Dumdeedum ,college has begun :)



My timetable is pretty interesting ,honestly. Mondays are full throttle from 9-5pm (extended to 7pm when Malaysian Studies begin) On Wednesdays , I have a long 4-hour break while on Thursdays, I have an even longer 6-hour break. Amusing, eh? But at least I could go home for a gooood rest . Though, my sister was a lil upset that I couldn't get the timetable she and I were hoping for.



Doesn't matter to me, I do like my timetable somehow :)



As always, I miss my brother once more :(



I was thinking of calling it the "MissingtheBullyBrother Blues". OR "MBB Blues". Symptoms would include missing brothers once they leave and would always think that he's at home.



One possible cure?



"Kor, today I met someone who looks exactly like you. Darn freaky!"
"Thats nice. I look better."



Come back sooooon :( I miss how you would force me to eat or put your smelly toes near my nose or how you tell mama and papa that I smoke but they wouldn't believe you!



For the record, no I do not smoke and hate the smell of it.
Alrighty, back to watching the tele! :D

muchlove.

No comments: