Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loose

Heyho! :)

By right, I should be in college now, following the college tour as inscribed in the itinerary, but due to my lazy nature, I decided to walk back home!

How was college?
I'm getting the hang of it. Its a big step for me, teehee :) I'm finally a college student, getting her ugly student card soon, and getting RM 1 off my cinema tickets the next time I'm at the movies!

The cafeteria somehow reminds me of the foodcourt in Midvalley. Maybe a small portion of it. They have quite a number of selections. Their food is really just average, but its pretty relieving to know that I can count on it for a bite when I'm here. No complains .
I had the waffle yesterday :)

KDU is not very small as what you think. We got lost today, but thank God we were on time. Somehow, the School of Hospitality,Tourism & Culinary Arts (SHTCA) sports professionalism, which I admire! Right now, orientation lasts for the entire week, I kid you not. But, I planned everything in order, so yes, my face would be missing a coupla times over the next few days.
As usual, there's the welcome speeches, trying to make us feel comfortable, and the all ice breaking games which gets us talking. But, worth the shot.

Lets see. I've met a very friendly Degree student from Maldives, a very competent chef doing his degree from Sri Lanka, a whole bunch of Chinese students & made a coupla friends who I stick around with, not to mention having Chee Yen & Fateh in the same course as me.
Oh, and I met Choon Seng today as well during his break!

So life in KDU isn't bad :)
for starters now.

Everything seems very strict around here, so my bad-girl habits shouldn't get in the way. Especially skipping classes.
See what I'm doing at this very minute?

I have days which require me to be in formal code, so I'm back to hogging my Mum's closet for her officewear. Oh yes, I love to borrow my Mum's and sister's clothes. Whoopee!

So, how did I spend my last weekend , stripping off my "Official Bummer" to "College Student FINALLY" title?

Well, the retail therapy with my Mum & Sister :)

Mum & I were in OU on Saturday, checking out the Zara sales, and looking for a dress for Mum's dinner next week. I got a pair of heels, since mine was wearing off and coming out, and my first pair of wedges :) all on sale, all with my pocket money.

Sunday was spent in the Curve & Ikea. Mum found the cutest dress from Nichii, which brought me & sis shopping as well. I got a blouse and my first pair of three-quarters. I have no idea what got into me when I was buying them because it usually makes me look weird. Cheh liked it, so did Mum.

We were shopping till we were dropped dead tired. Cheh had a successful trip, and so did Mum. We manage to get Cheh to the Ikea restaurant and she liked it as well! I'm super glad they still had the ice-cream waiting for me. It would have been sold out by the time we got there usually. Went hunting for furniture before springing over to Ikano and parting ways with Cheh & BF.

:) looking forward to next week!

muchlove!

No comments: