Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Yours

Its ze very chilly Thursday evening. Brr.


Tuesday , it was another nostalgic day of visiting the school once more for the new installment of the Prefectorial board . Pretty decent I'd say. It was really good to see the juniors again, some unrecognizable somehow! All in all it was really good. And I just realised my three point-turn is very BAD!

After everything was done, SherRin,Charissa & Weng Hoe drove back to my place before deciding where to go. And as all decisions go, ONE U yet again. We went searching for the other trio before their movie. I was craving for donuts, so Big Apple it was. We sat for a good two hours reminiscing and hearing stories we never heard before, and SherRin's utter HUGE surpise. ;)


She still can't get over it.


Bought half a dozen back for the fatties back home before going back.
And either one of them ate my favourite cinnamon roll doughnut :(


Hope Mum is free during the weekend. I miss spending time with her.


I was pretty upset over the rise in price of the Big Apple doughnuts, so I wanted to make my own doughnuts. But, I had not enough oil, and Mum will definitely disapprove of me using the whole bottle of corn oil, so I made cinnamon rolls instead!


Hmm, not too successful actually. The top is a lil crusty, probably because the oven was a little too hot. Shall retry next time. Power of yeast :)

Oh and Cheh made this for dinner yesterday.

Its scallops + mushrooms + so many other things she was craving for ,all under one dish!
She cleaned it by the way. Cheh suggested we cook dinner one day and I'm looking forward to that idea :)

*

TAG :)

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
Yellow by Coldplay

look at the stars
look how they shine for you
and everything you do
yeah they were all yellow

A little hopeful for everything ,I guess :)


Will you get far in life?
Sleepless Nights by Norah Jones

HAHA, yes, I think I'll be having those
when I start worrying about the near future.

Whats your best friends theme song?
So simple by Stacie Orrico

True to life, true to me,
they way its got to be.


What is the story of your life?
One Flight Down by Norah Jones

One flight down
There's a song on low
And it's been there playing all along
Now you know


Hrm. :)

How can you get ahead in life?
Call me Irresponsible by Michael Buble

So, call me unpredictable
Tell me I'm impractical
Rainbows, I'm inclined to pursue

Oh yes, I'm irresponsible.
But, if it was chasing my ambition, I hope to make the unpredictable.

Whats the best thing about your friends?
Hate that I Love You by Rihanna +Ne-Yo

Very true :) My friends, all of em, are hard to hate.
To me.

Describe your grandparents.
Sway by The Perishers

Yeah, they do make me sway,
with their antics and traditions of everyway! :D

Hows your life going?
Buona Sera by Michael Buble

Hee,Buona Sera actually means Good Evening in Spanish.
But all my days have always been great.:)

What song will they play at your funeral?
Walk Away by Christina Aguilera

No, not this. Ave Maria please :)

Will you have a happy life?
What if God was One of Us by Jewel

Yea, yea God is great,
Yea, yea God is good.

With Him by my side, its all said (:

What do your friends really think of you.
Scream by Timbaland + Keri Hilson + Nicole S.

Err, I think they would with the lame+nonsensical behaviour I have ;)
Laughing wise.

How can you make yourself happy?
You were Meant for Me by Jewel

The songs makes me happy already.

Do people lust over you?
Always on My Mind by Michael Buble

Err, I prefer not to agree. But, it does come to mind sometimes ;)

What should you do with your life?
Come Home by One Republic

Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin.

:)

What song should you strip to?
Damien Rice-Delicate
Such a wrong wong to strip to. Period ;)

Whats your deep dark secret?
Breakdown by Chris Daughtry

Err, no secrets :)
and no comment.

Whats your mortal enemy's theme song?
In The End by Kat DeLuna

I'm always in some trouble
To me life ain't fun unless you're in a good fight

I actually didn't know the lyrics were like this!
But, no offence, Imma chicken who despises fights.

Whats your personality like?
Sunrise by Norah Jones

Hmm, at least that what I like to think!
But I do pray to be optimistic as I grow.

What song will be played at your wedding?
Setting of the Sun by Ben Jelen

And their answers lie in a setting sun,
And the reasons why will remain unknown,
'cause we live our lives 'till we come undone

Honestly, I prefer Isnt She Lovely by StevieW or Those Sweet Words by NJ.

Ahh. What a way to past time.
:)

muchlove.



No comments: