Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brighter Than Sunshine

Bonjour!



The French language is starting to kick in. I enjoyed my first class, learning NUMBERS. Not as easy as I thought, and pronunciation really kills me. Gosh. But I love my class. Its huge, but hey, we have fun. Lectures have been running fine, obviously the hard parts are not at my reach yet but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have fun!


Optimistic! :)



Its another stay-in weekend. Mum & Dad had a great time at some gathering with their old mates from the airport, leaving us girls at home alone since grandma is with my uncle in Seremban. It got pretty boring at some point that I rearranged my closet.
I thought of having like a burger-movie night with the sister but it didn't work out cause Mum already cooked.



Instead,I got my compensation with BK just now. MMM, HEAVEN! :D


This is why fastfoods should only be eaten once in a while. You will savour the taste more, seriously! And speaking of food, I heard that the chocolate boutique in OneUtama is opened! Omg, I have been eyeing on that place eversince it started renovating. Must drag the parents + sister there. I'm eager to try it out. Any reviews on that place?



*












Brrr. Shall get going with movietime with the mother. :D




could we go back to before?


*

editted at 7.47pm

OMG. I'm deliriously happy right now because I've found so many videos of Nigella Lawson's cooking episodes on YouTube! :D:D

Ahh, the power of uploading. Shall get going to my videos !

muchlove.

No comments: