Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Night is Over



Mum & I got our butts to our much awaited Chocolate Lounge.
We had the Ms Coco mug-order & Belgian waffles with molten chocolate & strawberries.





Mmhhm.I wouldn't exaggerate the awesomeness of the placem but nonetheless I enjoyed everybite :) the chocolate is just right. Good quality time with Mum and finding my German Dictionary .


Note to self : Never wear cover up wedges for shopping trips, EVER.


And of course, a great time spent at Siang's place for his 18th! Saw alot of familiar faces, and met new friends.


*


Lisha Channnn.
Thank you for lending an ear or two these past few days. Been having loadsa downfalls lately, but thankyou for always beeping me and making sure I'm alright. I'm coping fineee, and will
be better. Loveyou much, hun!

and yes, i know what is elephantotitus craze. I have it too :)


reversed -oxox :)


Sometimes, you know when you're lost,

when you know you don't belong.

*

editted.

I'm afraid, really. But, what Mum says its true.
If its too long, there's gotta be a reason why.

Yes, its been, what, three years already?

Oh, the horror of doctors.

muchlove.

No comments: