Friday, August 1, 2008

I hit the brakes a teeewweee too hard and the sound of books crashing down from the seat was significant as i approached the highway toll.





So, being me, a kepochee, looked at my books to see whether they landed correctly, whether or not their covers were folded. Yeap, i can be fuzzy at critical times like this. But at the same moment my car was rolling forward. I didn't even notice it was. Might have lifted my leg a little during that distraction period.



The second i lift up my head, i saw my car, so freakishly near the silver vios in front of me. i swear if i moved another inch, my car will be kissing that silver vios's ass. Just at that moment, i stepped on the brakes, causing another jerk. I hope my brakes are working fine.



*


sometimes, i dunno how i can be beyond ungracefulness by tripping myself over objects i never knew could trip people. For example, take friday, spent a wonderful time with my bestie after so long. The downside of all of it? I just had to fall. Where in the basement. I was wearing heels somemore. You see, i wasn't paying much attention to where i was going as i was trying to stuff the receipt into my wallet then, before i knew it, "poof", my knees and hands were on the ground as i fell forward. It was sooooo embarrasing! omg. There was a bunch of people there too, they saw the whole thing. i really dunno where to hide my face then, even though my knees hurt, i got up, without even looking at them, i walked to my car, got in, and started inspecting for new wounds.


Thank god i didn't sprain my leg. Moreover, i wore shorts!


No,no. I'm fine. Just scratches. No wounds. Thank god.


*


Just as i was driving off, "eeeekk" sound was produced. Just then, i knew my car had scratched the car next to mine. I parked my car immediately and inspected the back door to check for signs of scratches. phew. none.




No comments: