Friday, July 25, 2008

Morning Falls Like Rain

Replies :-
Rinny : Rinny! I can teach you German instead. Missyou!
Dinesh : Thanks Dindin. Lunch together soon kays?
Su-Wen : Hey! Didn't know you read my blog! And yeah, its un,deux,trois. :)
Yin Yee : Hey! YES, LTA/LTB are equally the same. But I like LTA better. Hope to see you around! :)
*
Heelloooo.

I love Fridays now because its the weekend and like I said before, I'm exhausted.
I have no idea why, really. By 9.30pm, I need to pinch myself to stay awake. Hence, my caffeine intake has increased, and my files are getting thicker by the minute.
And I seriously need to knock some good common sense into my head for Tourism Geography.
:(
I'm such a blur.


Am dying to watch The Dark Knight but I can foresee that the cinemas might still be fully booked so Imma wait till the very last few days of showtime.

By the way, have you ever cramped 6 people in a small MYVI and with a brother lookalike in the frontseat? Gosh, it was like tuna in a can, seriously. Even my mother thinks its mad.

I've got the news, that was music to my ears.
MAS finally has an opening for air stewards/stewardesses. But sadly, the parents didn't like the idea of me dropping out, especially when I'm just beginning. After much advice from Dad.

But, I shall vow to wait for the next one.
Btw, yes I'm THAT interested.

*

Aww, I miss these times girls! :)

muchlove!

No comments: