Saturday, June 14, 2008

Walkaway

For the first time on Thursday, I took the car by myself to Sher Rin's place, and then to OU.
Yes, my very first time -alone. I'm still sucky anyway, but at least its a breath of fresh driving air. Oh, my goal was to find jeans but I ended up with "college supplies".

Yesterday, I hosted a dinner for 13 gone-missing-forawhile lovely bunch , all in the good name of catching up and reuniting. Yes, 13 people on Friday the 13th. I just got that!

Lets just say, I felt very sorry for my spagetthi which was pretty dry, and felt even more apologetic for the people who ate it. And a total of 6 hours in the kitchen preparing the meal was worth it :) I'm glad to have these people in my life, really. Time and time again, they've never fail to turn up whenever I fall.

But, you know, I admit I do feel detached somehow due to the distance we're at now, and how we don't revolve each other's lives anymore like how we used to in high school. Not that I'm complaining, I guess thats just how life is. We move on - and that part itself is the hardest thing to do. Well, to me, I'm absolutely thankful that we're still close, and heck we can still laugh about the smallest things whever we meet up.

Thank you, you 13 :)

And for the four of you, I promise I'll try. I will really try.

Today, I spent the whole day at home. I'm exhausted, that I didn't bring my lazybum to jog this morning with the parents. Napped not long ago, I feel pretty lost, as to how I want to spend my Saturday, when its half gone already. Non productive day, much?

Well, its movie day tomorrow with the parents. :)
Hope they'll bring me out to buy DVDs tonight. I'm movie deprived.

Moviesmoviesmovies.


A pretty old movie.
The movie is based on Virginia Woolf''s Mrs Dalloway.
Yes, she's nonfiction.
And Nicole Kidman wore a fake nose to give a much
better portrayal of Virginia.I hardly recognize her.
Its more of a windowed story, like a story in a story.
One is living it, One is reading it, and one is writing it.
Good watch.
By far, an intriguing notion, and interesting.
It wasn't scary at all, but it was more of
how far would someone go to save their loved ones.
But the game Laura plays is freakingly scary.

Worth my two days awaiting for it to finish downloading. :D
*
All these walls are cavin' in
I can't stop my sufferin'
I hate to show that I've lost control
Cause I, I keep goin' right back
To the one thing that I need.
muchlove.

No comments: