Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Deceptively Yours


I woke up extra early today to the clingclang noises from my sister who was getting ready for college. All the best, Cheh :)
Such a gloomy weather it was, and right now, its sunny sunny . I would say, a good day today.

Yesterday, Mum had her day in and wanted to take my brother shopping. Before that, he had a trip to the doctor's for his uncured cough. Yeesh. Followed Mum to run a few errands and dropped by Cat's Whiskers in DU to have a look see at the new stocks. They're pretty much chic and the usuals normally found in CW, I manage to get a top but sadly, no jeans. :( Got some treats from izzi and went home.



Gosh, I know my brother is picky but OMG he was so fussy over jeans. Makes me laugh somehow. He is usally quiet but we spent the entire time in OU just shopping for his jeans. Funny I tell you this boy. But he did get one, not really the one he wants. Mum is taking him for a second trip on Friday. Had early dinner at Ms Reads, which I'm sorry to say, was a total rip off.



I had the blackberry apple crumble. :)



But, it should be our last trip there. Even our dinner at Chilli's last Saturday was far much better. Oh, and did I mention my mum is a camera lover? Unfortunately, Dad & Bro hates the camera.

Even I didn't know that.
And she thinks CristianoRonaldo is "rocking".

Dinner last Saturday.



Oh well. I'm off to OU again to meet up with some people who have been MIA-ing for a while. I've missed them so much, gossh.



Hopefully ladyluck is with me to find my good pair of jeans.

:)



Till then.



I hear your sweet voice calling out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively yours

Its been such a while, but that feeling still lingers.
I still wonder, how I feel.

muchlove*

No comments: