Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No One Else

Mm, the smell of 'chang' is sifting through the air. Grams is up early since its the 'season'/'festival' now. I don't really adore it, but I do love her homemade 'he be'.

Saturday was spent with half the bunch at Sunway Lagoon. Its been 1000 years since I've gone there, and the rides pretty much still exhilarates me. I had tons of fun, as usual when these people are around. :) And OMG, you should see E*'s face when we told him w were going on the Lost City Ride. HAHA. I can never forget it. :D

And the fact we took an hour to get home after much turning and winding about the roads.
We ended up in KL for a while. Hee.


Sunday was the usual church, but a much smaller crowd today, then Indian Breakfast.
I tagged along with Mum to Sunway Pyramid. I was still exhausted from the day before so not much of shopping done. I backed out from the Pasar Malam trip too at the last minute cause my body was just sticking to the bed.

A pretty monotonous week ahead. Might follow the parents for two weddings on Sunday, and thats all there is.

On a much brighter note,



KORKOR IS BACK! :D

Yeap! He called on Monday informing us that his school was letting his batch off for holidays before flying to Terengganu. I'm beyond happy to have him home, I gave him a super big hug at the airport, which was weird. I don't really know why I missed him so much this time round when he went back.

Btw, is it me or is LCCT freezing cold?

Before picking him up, I made a very early dinner, salsa. MMM.
Followed Dad to OU to pick up a few groceries for Korkor. Great bonding time with the Dad. Got dinner for mum, and went to Atria to pick up my anti virus. Sadly, there's no variety.

Then it was off to the airport.

He's so skinny now. It was kinda hard for me to recognize him. But oh well!
At least he's back! :D

*

Somehow i know that we cant wake again from this dream,
It's not real, but it's ours.
muchlove!

No comments: