Friday, May 30, 2008

You & I




The jazz feeling has suddenly attach to me. I've been repeating Michael Buble' & Norah Jones on my playlist all morning. It does create a happy vibe in me, something I've not felt for awhile now.
After all the tacky problems I've faced, this is one thing to be happy about, at least I did overcome it.

Lets see.

Sunday afternoon was spent with Kar May & Khei Sze. Totally missed Chiaw Yee's presence. Poor girl is caught up with exams coming up. *hope you don't stress out too much,dearie!
Monday was spent at home, and off to meet the small bunch at William's.

Tuesday was the Beadie outing :) Had tons and tons of fun. We basically covered the whole of OU and boy, was she a happy shopper .Hee. Manage to get a top on sale from PA. No luck in finding jeans & a denim skirt. Had absolutely late lunch @ Sushi Zanmai. Mmm, sobaaaa.
It was a very good catch up, wasn't it? :)

Wednesday was spent at home.

Yesterday, Dad took us for a nice dinner @ Sakae Sushi. More Japanese. Its been awhile since we had a good family dinner. After all, we were pretty busy with the wedding & parents having work. On the way there, I kept being weird , and my sister did entertain me.

Sighs, effects of the very long holidays.

I had cold soba noodles & chawanmushi, of which I got lectured for. It was a good family time together. We went walking around for a little while. Cheh had cheesecake cravings, which brought us to Secret Recipe.

I totally forgot about the free half dozen Big Apple doughnuts yesterday! :(
I'm hoping that there is at least one more in the fridge.

And I have an eye on that MNG jeans which could burn a hole in my pocket. But it was lovelyyy.
Went home after that and bummed around with Friends.


Did you know that there's this new tab in the Yahoo Services called Shine? Gosh, I can safely say I spent the whole morning just browsing through that site, while playing Super Text Twist :)

Its specially for the ladies, do check it out.


I can't wait for tomorrow :) LIL! I'm crossing my fingers real hard for you kay!


*
Tagged by Rinnnny .
*Btw, CONGRATS TO YOU MY DEAR. :) Proud of you. *love


The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1) Playing Barbie Dolls
2) Playing dress-up in Mum's clothes
3) Going over to Ah Kong's house to play
4) Growing
5) Wearing dresses everyday ?

5 things on my to-do list today
1) Teevee
2) Sims2
3) Research (HEE :D )
4) Pack for tomorrow :)
5) Nigella Lawson @ 8pm

5 Snacks I enjoy
1) Yoghurt + Fruit Smoothies.
2) Dark Chocolate
3) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
4) Apple Crumble
5) Starbucks!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Spend it on a very good holiday.
2) Divide among my family.
3) Of course, you always have to give back to society.
4) Save it.
5)Probably faint?

5 of my bad habits
1) Biting my fingernails. (Disgusting as it may seem, its worse when I'm nervous)
2) Think too much.
3) Messing up my bed after making it up.
4) Never following my to-do list / shopping list
5) Driving on the wrong side of the road.

5 places I have lived
1) Malaysia
2) and
3) that
4) is
5) it.


I tag :

Haha. Feel free. :)


muchlove.

No comments: