Friday, May 9, 2008

Take a bow.

Walked on the pavement.
Taking step by step with the slippers beneath the sole.
The road was clear.
It was safe to go.
Suddenly,
My knees hit the ground, on the road.
The slippers strap broke.
Barefooted while walking back to my car.
Met scary people.
Drop all my stuff on the way back.
What a way to start the day.
The camry cut into the lane, hit the brakes on time.
was at a safe distance.
The destination requires me to keep left.
Steered the wheel to face left.
The camry stopped.
I kept moving.
So close.
hit the brakes just right at that moment.
swear if my car moved another inch it'll be kissing the camry's ass.
The white car sped and was still speeding towards the junction.
Thought it was going to dash out.
Swerved to the right.
A long fierce honk was heard.
Realised there was a car on the right.
The car brake on time to avoid.
Was so close.
So close to getting hurt.
Sat there.
Silence speak louder than words.
Walked.
Silence was all there was.
Search.
It was broken.
Asked.
Dissapoint.
Furious.
Boiling.

No comments: