Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grey Room

For the one I call Mum.




Thank you for not giving up on me when I do the utmost silliest mistakes, and being patient with me. Thank you for always sharing your thoughts, and being my shopping partner in crime whenever I needed a fix. And thank you, for always believing in me [and not my driving ;) ]



Happy Mother's Day, SuperMama :D

All my love!



*



Sorry for the lack of updates.

There's really nothing to update about, honestly.



Life's pretty much a routine, and it only involves the computer and TV most of the time.



Yesterday was just like last week, market in the morning. Except for the change of vehicle :)

I drove Mum's Persona since Cheh had class.Mum says my handling for both cars vary, and she doesn't know why.



Had my eyebrow appointment, then lunch at home. Dad took us to Bangsar as it was our very first time. No joke. We only went to BSC and not Telawi :( I was hoping to get a glimpse of it.

Went for a very expensive grocery shopping. Seriously, the prices are marked up around here. But they had a whole lot of imported stuff around.



Went back to take a rest, and everyone except Dad went to Pantai Seafood for Uncle's gathering to meet his soon-to-be bride's family. Didn't eat much since I can't take much seafood. But I did get a whole series of lectures from the uncle & grandma for my own good to this condition I'm having right now.



This morning.

I drove to church, with the HANDBREAK UP.

yikes.



Hmm, I hope Mum & Cheh have plans to go out later. :)



*



I'm lethargic & a lil moodless right now.

Shall update with the movie post next.

Oh, and Damien Rice sings repeatedly on my ipod. :)



Well I've been here before
Sat on a floor in a grey grey mood
Where I stay up all night
And all that I write is a grey grey tune

D.R ; greyroom.


muchlove*.