Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coldplay

Happy Legal 18th, Sher Rin!
(3rd May)

:)

hugs&kisses.

*

A good weekend I'd say :)

Saturday was mainly at home because I was down with a very bad flu and my sister had faringitis. The weirdest thing was, she was astonished by the diagnosis and it was her favourite word yesterday.

And I had the best nap since foreverrr. Flu really takes it outta you I guess.

Today.

Dad & I went to church as usual. Mum was completely wiped out and exhausted from her midnight shift she had to cover. I was undecided for breakfast, and since there can't be last minute decisions when I'm driving, I drove home and ate leftovers from dinner.

Manage to catch Happy Feet ( I know, SLOW. ) Ahh, so flippity-floppity-do. They're so adorable, but penguins are rather fragile, no? I can't believe the message could be passed on so quickly, just by their dance in front of humans? Then again, its a movie :)
Played a lil Sims 2 while Mum prepared dinner. After that, we went to OU just for a walk.
At least it was a satisfying trip. Had a share of Mum's apple pie and coffee at Dome. Good choice I'd say. Came home before dinner and now, I'm about to catch Dr Seuss's Horton Hears a Who?.

Btw,


Anybody interested in buying
The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design?
I'm selling the DVD game for RM 10, down from RM 15.

Leave your message if you do want it :)
FCFS basis.


On a random note, I miss food very much and I can't take it anymore.
I feel unsatisfied, yet I'm being eaten up inside.
Only a handful will know why.



And, I miss you Kor! :(


*
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?



muchlove*.

No comments: