Friday, May 2, 2008

Still






Happy Birthday, Paps! :)

Thanks for everything, and I mean everything.
:)

Love,hugs&kisses ,Bie.


.

Dinner was at The Ship yesterday for an early celebration. Food was just as good, though Mum said it was much better before. Service was excellent, though.

My brother looks Japanese here.freaky.

*


I got a good phone call a few days ago. After a year of missing in action, it was a very good catch up indeed. Everything will work out fine, doh. It'll fall into place in time.

That call made me begin to reminisce yesteryear and hell, I miss it too much.
Cause back then, we would see each other everyday for 5 days and the story never changes.
Its always fixed, our early morning crack ups to make sure we stay awake for class.

How we'd sneak food back into class, our Hello Panda munchies, pancakes,BARNYARD!, all the very eye-soring/gay moments we have to put up , how we used to annoy our teachers because we were noisy birds, our ongoing concerns & stress over absolutely everything, the emotional moments where we just sleep it off and not talk about it till someone begs the crap outta you, our singing of sentimental songs (the scientist, timeless)which never end, our sneaky ways to get out of class and abusing our authority (Hah, Weng Hoe!) and how I dropped Physics and stoned in the lab with them entertaining me.


And I remembered vividly, Wei Kit called me up to ask about Physics Peka and how I explained everything I heard from Pn.S to him, with him ending the conversation

"Ohmygod, I forgot, you don't take Physics!"


HAHA.

Oh, of course, our Friday hangouts at Atria! Gosh, we never got sick of that place, and how we hopped over to Victoria Music Station (?) to check out the latest CDs from a particular band.

Btw, do you still love them, Chiaw Yee?


And I still remember our super long Biology Peka procedures for the damn potometer which we never fail to memorise (24 steps) for every.single.exam.

I still miss it, and laugh about it whenever it comes across my mind. Those were the high school days, and it just feels like it still is. :)

*


Two movies down.


Hmm, I did enjoy it a lil, but it was like
any other romantic comedy, similar to 27 Dresses.

But, not too bad.


I preferred this much more :)
Really dramatic, and I think NatalieP & ScarlettJ
do appear much as sisters in appearance.

Mind you, this is a very true story. But, very good adaptation I'd say.

By the way, I think its between The Slit-Mouthed Woman or Ouija.

Have you seen SMW? *click! scared the wits outta me.


muchlove!




No comments: