Saturday, April 19, 2008

Down with Love

Ahh, I deleted the previous post cause it was tad meaningless.


I do that alot ;)





Gobbled my lunch - nasi lemak which I've been straying awayy for the past month just so that I don't eat rice. But Mum said she couldn't stand the aroma and impulsively bought it. Haa, no more eating for now.





After a week's staying home, I'm finally going out :D
I am such a sad girl.


Ironically, when I have three months of absolute freedom, I'm mostly at home. While my sister has classes, she GOES out every other day. Sadly, I have not passed the parent supervision test, so the car is not mine yet.



:(



So far, I've been on my housing project & searching for dessert recipes online.
And editting pictures.
Hee, I'm starting to love Photobucket, it became a hobby.



And yes, the new header :)


I'm having a fetish for the whole rhyming thing.



Guitar Strings & the Little Things, Freedom Spells & Seashells, Purple Roses & A hundred Doses.



It doesn't make sense but ,oh well, who cares? :)





Currently waiting for Mum to get back from the Thai Embassy since she's hiring Thai staff for her office. Mum-daughters bonding time at The Gardens later :)
And I get to drive.Tee-hee.



Alroighty. Will update soon.
Lil's internet is down for the moment, she's working on it for now.



Gotta wake the sister up now.






There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
muchlove*
ps: this aint such a meaningful post either?
hee.

No comments: