Sunday, April 13, 2008

Delicate

An overdued post.
It will be boring with words.


So far, I've been doing pretty good.
A heartful thanks for your concerns, you know who you are :)
Fyi, my brother is coping well in Langkawi, courtesy of daily calls from my mum checking on him. He has flown to Alor Setar and his next destination on air is Penang.


I've seen all the lil videos and no joke, I cry at every single one of 'em. I did find some photos of him during my brother's birthday/farewell things.



RVNs, if you want them, let me know, kay? :)

*


Thursday.


A brief reunion of the 13 (Lil couldn't make it on forgiving circumstances ;) ) at Murni's.


Ohmygod, I've been dying to see these people for AGES. And of course my garlic cheese naan is no excuse. We caught up on a lot of things, sharing insanely lame jokes. When we decided to leave, we had nowhere else to go and ended up bumming in Wei Kit's house for Bluff sessions.


Four cars altogether :)




Friday,


Didn't want to stay home. Chiaw Yee picked me up for lunch at Nando's. Being us in DJ, we decided to hitch her ride all the way to OU instead of Atria. Ethan & Weng Hoe joined us too.


We regretted it the end because the chicken was dry and not as tasty plus the service was extremely bad.




Calling three waiters just to get us the bill?




Stayed back with Dinesh,Kalkena & Adeline for their lil shopping spree. I decided to hold back my wallet since I'm saving up for the Vietnam trip. I was thinking of buying Body Shop's shower gel fot indulgence purposes but the prices has raked up so I decided not to. Dad picked me up and we went home.


Saturday,


My very first taste of driving. To school for MAC, which bored the hell outta me and thank God I was the first few to go up . Right after coming down from stage, I went straight home with permission. Haha, poor Yong Meng couldn't sneak out with his "bluff" method.



"Nono teacher. See, my parents are waiting over there already (points at my parents)"
"Nolah. Don't look like you also. I know they are Sabrina's parents"
...

"Ahh, okaylah teacher let me go toilet first."



I wonder if he DID get out in the end.

Mum & I rushed over to uncle's place in Shah Alam. She had some voice recording to do for her office and needed my Grandpa's & Cousin's help. I took a spin around the neighbourhood with the cousin checking out the houses and a lil chitchat. HEE.

Bummed around the house and I drove home, unsteadily.

Came home to get Dad and drove again to Giant's Hypermarket in KJ for grocery shopping.
When I drove home, they blocked off the roads, causing me to squeeze in very narrow roads. God bless the good Samaritan for letting me pass through slowly and giving me directions from his car window.

I was TIRED. From having to work with my brain since both of my parents were speaking at the same time, but not the same lines. I can't drive on the road but I can drive myself up the wall.
Today.



Just got back from OU after church this morning. Once again, I took the wheel :) Still with two voices. Haha, but not too bad , at least I could park. I had to face two cars honking after me . I'm sorry but I'm a bad driver so live to that, impatient Ford Ranger.

ChiawYee's X-trail certainly beats yours. anytime.

*



I'm in need for a Flea Market therapy + Starbucks!



When oh when, Lillyyyyy? :D



So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?

muchlove*.

No comments: