Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So Close

I'm still coping with it.

I teared alone yesterday , thinking and praying for strength & faith for everyone.
The tune to Jon Mclaughlin was getting into me, obviously bucketting the tears that were flowing, blurring my vision of the evening sun shining dimly out my window.

I have no idea how my brother is doing. I think he still needs time to absorb reality, which is why we (family) find it best to leave him alone for awhile to let him recuperate. He does need a whole lot of support , since he's alone in LGK. His despair is hitting me alot.

But to say my novenas in my heart and to believe that he is in our good Lord's arms,
I know I'll be okay somehow.


*

After 6 excruciating hours, flattening my bum on the chair, waiting for the numbers 1-8-5 to be called, sitting next to a supersilent examiner who didn't seem to care on the road, watching all the lil Kancils rolling back from the slope, people hitting the poles by accident when they're reversing,watching a guy literally hitting his steering wheel because he too hit the pole while doing his 3-point turn,


listening to this loud boisterous girl commenting on students taking the slope test thinking she's so great on how to aim at the yellow line when she already failed her road test because she slipped right in before a bus and having the examiner tell her she drives too dangerously ( in her face cause she has to come back next week) and when I say she's loud, she's really loud till I can hear her from the car when I was doing my slope test and I did hear her say "Oh, she just went a lil to front but still I think she pass lah right?",



I'm finally a legal menace on the road.

:)



muchlove.*

No comments: