Saturday, April 19, 2008

For Once in My Life

Woosh, just got back from the Gardens.

And no, Mum didn't allow me to drive :(
Which in the end, she regretted since it was just a straight road.

:( :( :(

Oh wells.

We went there at about 4, since my sister couldn't wake up despite walking into the room six times just to do so. Lazypig ;)
We headed out to Isetan since Mum wanted to use my Isetan voucher. I didn't find anything that suited me, so she decided to be a happy mother instead by using the voucher herself :)

Sis & I went galavanting around the Fragrance section.
And after a gazillion years, Versace had a bigger bottle of Baby Pink Jeans. I could have bought it but Mum already used the voucher and the smell was abit off. But the new fragrance is really good :) As well as Anna Sui's.

We proceeded to Robinsons for more choices of bags & shoes. Everything was on sale but nothing nice in fact. Cheh & I saw this gorgeous bag by LULU but the insides were white and it'll be a pain if it got stained.

Went back to Midvalley, only to face a humungous crowd and after 20 minutes we headed back to the Gardens. Had dinner at Flying Chillis, a Thai restaurant. Food was superb indeed :) so much better than Good Evening Bangkok. Mum wanted to treat us, so it was between Sushi Zanmai or this.

Tom Yam soup was really spicy & the prawns were huge, biggen than the size of Tiger Prawns.
Beef Green Curry was absolutely delicious as well as the soft shell crab. It was worth the bill this time.

After dinner, we went hunting for flipflops for Cheh since she needed one to Cherating. Got a good one at Reef's, while I got a bag from Animal on sale. :) Happyhappyjoyjoy , college bag is found!

Got some cakes and gelato from the famous Gelattisimo. I reccomend the Hazelnut & Blood Orange. Mmhmm, the taste is still lingering in my mouth.

I hate this feeling now, cause I'm feeling super fat :( :( :(

Diets once again this week, at least before Saigon.

Indeed a very enjoyable outing, as always with Mum+Sis.

Shall get back to my magazine time + Hot lemon water treat.
Lovee, Sabrina!

No comments: