Sunday, March 16, 2008

You Don't Know Me

The weekend was taken up by shopping trips :)



Saturday, Mum & I hit Damansara Uptown to check out the boutiques. Somehow, their concepts are the same, but very chique clothes indeed! We spent the entire afternoon there, walking from store to store. Mum & I were a teeny bit satisfied with our purchases, but one thing that wasn't checked from my list were footwear! :( the worst thing for me. My feet are huge, so sizes are hard to get.



NigelDS scared me off by saying I might just have to get a Cinderella shoemaker. veryfunny.



After 3 months of distress, I finally got a good hair cut. Well, it wasn't the best, but certainly better than before. And I have a teensy fringe now :) I still have my hair curler + straightener to save me if I do have more bad hair days. Ironically, my sister thinks that the straightener is her best friend now.



Sunday. After church + breakfast, Sister joined in for the ladies shopping trip. Kor backed out after knowin Cheh was going. I wonder why he can never stand the thought of us shopping. Mum said it would be good training, especially when he's gonna get a girlfriend (when he turns ...)


Owh, and I never knew he joined the gym! Freaky.



So, the shopping trip was successful indeed. However, I still couldn't find any reasonable footwear, EXCEPT :


THE ZARA BLACK FLATTIES OMG !
So shiny, super comfy, FITS MY HUGE FEET! :D


but,


for a price like that, I think its a lil hefty.
If I did buy it, I would probably just frame it up instead of wearing it.



Mumm&Sis told me to think about it. I might just wait for the sale.Hopefully it'll wait for me.



Had dinner at Dragon-i. Food was alright, a lil overrated if you'd asked me. I still prefer Damansara Uptown's Chinese food. Service was really good. :)



I finally got my hands on my cure for excessive boredom for the next 4 months.



So excited! :D


*


Driving lessons are gonna start soon.
College starts in July.
My cooking+baking spree starts NOW :D

I'm still in the mood to shop.
ahem, Lilian? (:






HELLO THE 12 OF YOU. WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE OUR SHOGUN SESSION?

I'M EAGERLY WAITING & CRAVING FOR JAPANESE FOOD! :D


*
You give your hand to me
Then you say hello
I can hardly speak
My heart is beating so
And anyone can tell
You think you know me well
But you don't know me.
i'llmissyou.thanksforeverything.
songofthemoment.



muchlove.
PS : All the best to the 2nd batch of NS trainees! :)

No comments: