Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Freshman

Firstly, Congratulations to Ethan & Khei Sze for passing their driving exams! :)
Proud of you both.

Currently downloading The Jane Austen Book Club. Not sure if its a hit, but the movie title sounds interesting. (:

Well, at least I do have something to look forward to. Mum + Her boss invited me to join them on a trip to Vietnam next month. Dad says its a shopping haven there (cause it is a lil cheaper) and I've seen presenters raving about Vietnamese food on TV. Hee, I can't wait!

Right now, I'm doing some research on food on the net, hence the link at the side. Trying to switch to healthy meals now after all the sugar binging last week when I came back from NS.
Hopefully I'll be loyal to it. I'm even planning meals now! Mum thinks I'm crazy but my sister is suddenly a lil attracted to my meal planning habit. (: Dad thinks I'll look like some street beggar if I don't eat, when in fact I DO eat alot when he's at work. Nyehehe.

Anyhoo, I copied this from random blogs.

*

First Name : Sabrina.
Nickname :Sabby.
Name you wish you had : Noelle
What do people normally mistake your name as : No idea
Birthday :10th October
Birthplace : PJ
Time of Birth : For my own knowledge.
Single or taken : Single
Zodiac sign :Libra

Your Appearance
How tall are you -:167cm.
Wish you were taller :Yeah. Maybe, 170cm? :)
Eye color : Dark brown
Eye color you want : I'm happy the way it is.
Natural Hair color : Black.
Current Hair color : Black.
Short or long hair : Short.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Nope.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Last September when I bobbed it :)
Glasses or contacts : Neither
Do you wear make-up : Nope. Just lipgloss.
Ever had hair extensions : Nope.
Paint your nails :Of course!

In The Opposite Gender
What color eyes : Natural.
What color hair :Black or Blackish-brown.
Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing.
Looks or personality : Both.
Sexy or Cute : Cute
Serious or Fun : Serious + Fun.
Older or Younger than you : Preferably older
A turn on : A smile + a helping hand.
A turn off : Short tempers

This or That
Flowers or Chocolate : Chocolates anytime.
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi.
Rap or Rock : Rock
Relationship or One night stand : Relationship
School or Work : School.
Love or Money : Love.
Movies or Music : Music
Country or City :City
Sunny or Rainy days : Sunny + Rainy days.
Friends or Family : Family + Friends. They just go together. (:

Have You Ever
Lied : Sadly, yes.
Stole something : Nope.
Smoked : Nope.
Hurt someone close to you : Regretfully.
Broke someone's heart : Sadly,yes.
Had your heart broken : Yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you :Always.
Wish you were a prince/princess : Honestly no.
Liked someone who was taken : Nope.
Shaved your head : Nope.
Been in love : I think so.
Used chopsticks : Yes.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Yes.

Favourites
Flower : Lilies
Candy :Not much of a candy person, but Sourtape! :D
Song : Too many to mention but right now its Breathless by Shayne Ward.
Scent : Escada Sunset Heat ,Burberry Brit, Michael Kors' Island.
Color : Navy blue.Greyish silver.Green. Majenta.
Movie : The Joy Luck club
Singer : Colbie Caillat. Michael Buble.
Word : God.
Junk food : Not much of a junkfood lover.
Website : foodnetwork.com
Location : Sweden.
Animal :Puppies. Rabbits.

Ever cried over someone : Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Nope.
Do you think you're attractive : Everyone has their own beauty + flaws.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : The life I have now :)
Do you play any sports : Not really.

The rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I'm bored.
2. I love bread more than rice.
3. I miss my friends a whole lot.
4. I'm still thinking about my Zara flatties.
5. I wish I knew how to thank God for every single thing in my life.
6. I need to lose my flabs
7. I still cannot believe I completed NS ( Dramatic moment)
8. I do miss Jane,Joanne,Sam&PuiKuan, the Fivesome. :)

8 people I tag:
Lilian;
Sher Rin;
Dinesh;
& anyone who wants to feel up the 5 empty spaces to tag.

muchlove*

No comments: