Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Used To

Hello my dear darlings :)

I'm back home for the meantime till Sunday. Gosh, I actually woke up at 0515 this morning. I'm really used to the timing, I don't think it'll change for now.

Anyhoo, everything is going well and I've been missing everyone so much!
I'll put up a special post for NS when I get back in March. :)

Not to mention, missing out on four very important monkeys eighteenth!
Hee, Happy birthday to Chiaw Yee, Yong Meng, Weng Hoe & Wei Kit! Be good alright? Don't drink & drive! You know I love you all ! :)

Lillyboo! Have a blast in icy Korea! I've been missing our talks & shopping! It'll happen soon alrights? :D




Hello,all of you. Shogun, shall we?
Missing you truckloads!




Dina! Steph! Ching! Reunion of the four of us, just like old times. Catch up time :D

Rinny!Wani! we have got to gettogether! :D


Phew.


Well, here's to a veryy prosperous Year of the Rat with many more happiness and good times to come. Indeed, the smell of money is tantalizing, even more than Yee Sang. Hugs and smooches!
:)



No comments: