Sunday, February 10, 2008

Breathless

Whoopee.

Chinese New Year 2008 turned me into an eating machine. For the past three days, I've been eating non-stop all because of my relatives who kept tempting me with food because I can't get any of these for the next month. Compensation, of which I must loose when I get back to training.

As usual, the reunion dinner was at our place. Only, there wasn't much of a drinking session with future planning and stuff like that. I was konked at about 11pm, before I could usher in the new year.

First day was spent in Seremban. Uncles decided to let us learn about Ginranmi?/Jimrami?.
We got the hang of it, and soon all of us tried to get our hands on the tiles. Not much of a gambling session, but just for the fun of it. Mum gave the green light for me to leave on the second night.

Yesterday. Met up with my old family with a few people missing. One in Korea, two back in their hometowns. I have to say, all of you looked so good! It was a very good outing indeed, even if it was for a mere 2-3hours. I even got a lil shopping done, and headed to my uncle's place. I don't know what it is, but my mum and her cousin brother really enjoy setting me up with anyone of his three sons. I DONT UNDERSTAND. And its merely for laughs. I dont want to go there next year!

Late night, I had the same people over for a lil gambling session. Mahjong ,poker, bluff, blackjack, Khei Sze losing RM10. Hee, I love them to bits! :)

Alrighty. Have to get some of my stuff packed. I'd still prefer home, but I can't wait for the next part of training. More strainous and more challenging. I guess the fun starts there, and also, THE WEIGHT LOSS! :D :D No doubt, I've missed everyone back at camp alot, espeically the fivesome! :)
Four more weeks, and I'm done for good. Lets get the ball rolling!

*


MUCH LOVE!

No comments: