Wednesday, February 13, 2008

With love, lilian from korea.

Hey there. :)

Greetings from korea. I'm at Jeju International airport, standing in front of the public internet lounge, typing. Am about to head back to Seoul for the last time this trip.

I'm heading home, finally! After so many days of eating pork, i'm so sick of it. I think i'll go halal when i go home.

ahaha.. Poor me, when i get home about 2am on the 14th feb, i'll have to head over to college to sit for Maths Quiz. KILL ME KILL ME.

Well, at least i finished up the homeworks, most of it. But i'm not sure about the quality of it, though. So, technically, i'm dead.

Alrites, I'd better head off. Am about to get melon ice cream which tastes super awesome. Yea, ice cream and snow goes pretty good. :) Will update when i get home.

Toodles people. :)

No comments: