Monday, February 4, 2008

Just like a tattoo. New Year's here. :D Meaning ANGPOWS.

Alrite, guess wat? NS people are coming home like tomorrow. :D and new year's like this THURSDAY. Can you believe it? angpows are calling again. :D

however, i'm leaving for korea so soon.

I hope i don't freeze to death and my parents have to bring me back as an ice cube. ahahha..

Owh, and they say when you pee at the roadside, it's so cold that the pee actually turns into ice. I mean won't it get stuck to you. Owh well, i'll ask my bro to try that. Okay, call me jakun. I can't wait to go skiing. WEEEEE..

A friend told me America's better. well well, hope that i'll head there soon.

There are two things that's essential in korea for me:
#1 my flu medicine
#2 loads of loads of clothes

WHY?
Because my stupid nose is so sensitive it's gonna kill me in korea. yea, i have sinus problem. So, technically it'll run NONSTOP.

and when i come back, wat's waiting for me?
#1 VALENTINE'S DAY :D

However, i'll probably not get to celebrate it this year. Hopefully i'll get to celebrate it with *you*

#2 Maths Quiz on 14th feb

Bahbahbah.. i hate college

#3 Assignments to pass up

Let me see, Annotated biblography, accounts assessment on the 15th feb, moral projectS, IT proposal.


OMGGGGG.. KILL ME.

owh just a REMINDER.

Do remember to bring passport photo on thursday, 14th feb, kies, poeple?


*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, Y'ALL.

MAY THIS BE A SPLENDID WONDERFUL ROCKING MIRACULOUS YEAR FOR MY JEWELS. ;)








All the love,
Lilian

No comments: