Sunday, December 16, 2007

Trouble

A busy week it has been, and a more busy week to come.

Its just a week before Christmas, and I still have not finished buying presents. Well, the only person unchecked on my list is Mum. I'm considering a plain tee since she bought her present already. Thank God I bought the cards early, and the rest of the family is done. :)

Our Christmas tree is finally up, more reddish than ever. I have no photo, I'll post it up soon.
Everyone is having their post on Prom 2oo7, so I'll leave it to the experts to elaborate on them.

I realised, as Christmas draws closer, so is my time to attend National Service. I'm really grateful they gave a week's leave for CNY. I don't feel so reluctant anymore, there's nothing much I could do now, except expecting for the best.


*

Shopping spree yesterday. Mum's plastic is gonna explode, but its a once-a-year thing, so it wouldn't hurt. I didn't buy anything. I could have settled for a tube dress to be worn on Xmas, since Cheh is wearing a dress. But, we were rushing a lil, so I missed it.

Lil, shall we have our Xmas shopping? :D

The funny thing was, on Monday, Mum was buying a present for her Godson. We stumbled upon the offer of a free bag with a purchase of RM 200. Mum was considering over and over again, but in the end, she landed with another perfume recommended by another promoter (who in fact is extremely good with public relations and hee, no doubt, gorgeous ;) )

Yesterday, after a hefty time in One U, Mum insisted on driving to The Curve with determination to get Dad's present (perfume ) and that bag. Sadly, there wasn't anymore stock, and I really couldn't believe what a clown she was. She was so insistent! We manage to find the same promoter and she was mumbling away her disappointment. Three of us had a good laugh, and he manage to swipe in three miniatures for Mum and I since she couldn't get the bag.

Hee. He looked a lil bit like CR. ;) no joke.

Anyhoo. Busy week. Wrapping presents. Decorating for my dinner. Baking cookies with Cheh.
Undang exam on Tuesday, which reminds me, I have to study for it.
Well, at least it beats lazing around at home. :)


*

Despite all of that, the phrase "Friends come and go like cars at the traffic light" is getting into me. I hate to see people leave.

When my brother did, I never stopped thinking about it until a week later.

But, its all for the best, ain't it?


*

Dear you,

Hope you're feeling better. You're gonna be a-okay :)

loves.
*
O no, I see,
A spider web is tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I'd said.
O no, what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
So I turn to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done
coldplay ;
Much Love*.

No comments: