Monday, December 10, 2007

Black Coffee

My legs are aching from all the walking I did over the weekend.
The weekend was spent with Mum and Cheh.

Saturday

Woke up pretty early to have some time with the TV. I was running late for my eyebrow appointment and it almost got cancelled. Though she was in a rush, I'm pretty happy with the results ! After that, it was Mum's hair appointment, which was an hour earlier. I do like the hair stylist cause he likes to poke fun at me. My mum told him that I was going for NS, he couldn't help but giggle throughout the entire time I was there. Even the guy who washed Mum's hair couldn't help but sniffle a laugh.

It was pretty fun, at least I was entertained with jokes from him :)

We went home to wait for Cheh to get ready and off we went to OU.Mum and Cheh were the ones doing the shopping, and we spent most of our time on one floor. I became Cheh's personla shopper, handing out clothes for her. Though I wasn't in luck , but it was a breeze just window shopping and staring at some jaw-dropping prices. I got to share Cheh's clothes she bought. So, technically, I wasn't empty handed :)

We had tea at Bakerzin since Mum hasn't tried it out. Before that, there was this free wine tasting going on and we couldn't resist further. Argentinian wines were pretty good, and I enjoyed Risling alot! Mum bought me a bottle to indulge for my party. Nyehehe. We took glass after glass before our tastebuds were sunk in wine. Bakerzin was alright, cause it was Mum's treat.

We set off walking for a little while before speeding home because we were late for dinner.
Cheh didn't want to join, so it was Dad, Mum and I. Uncle Joe was buying us dinner and whenever he's around, there has to be wine. Food was really good and pretty reasonable. Wine was just as good. And the restaurant owner was very friendly, in fact, he goes from table to table to ensure everything was alright. Oh, I met Dinesh and his family there! :) a big surprise because I have not seen him in a while!

Sunday

Morning was spent at church, before heading to Kelana Jaya to book a caterer for christmas.
Grocery shopping done and headed home to wait for Cheh. Dad had a meeting so he left first.
As what we did in May, we bravely set off to KL for one very good reason : Pavillion. :)

Gosh, the roads in KL resemble Thailand. It was busy eventhough it was Sunday! Scary too.
We missed a road, and took a big turn to Jln Pudu, almost heading to Cheras. After 45 minutes of straining our eyes for signboards, we safely stepped our feet there. I must say, I prefer Pavillion more than The Gardens. At least some things are buyable, but Gardens is mostly high-end.

We spent a whopping two-hours in Forever 21 alone. The store was enormous and everything was arranged properly. We went from section to section, trying on every little piece we could get our hands on. I had tons of fun cause if it were in OU, I wouldn't step my foot there. Cheh manage to get some clothes for Christmas, which I got to share as well! Satisfaction indeed.

We went strolling around, enjoying the environment and the lovely choirs of Christmas Carols which lightened up my mood alot! They were very professional and their voices could be heard all over the mall! We took our walk to Parkson and I bumped into Kor's friend, Khing Wei there! I almost couldn't recognise her because she looked very different from the last time I saw her, even Mum said that! Exchange a quick hi before we headed out for an early dinner at Kampachi, as recommended by Dad.

Didn't really enjoy my food, and I would still rate Sakae Sushi the best so far for Japanese :)
We made our plans for Christmas and since I was the most 'free' person now, the cleaning job is passed to me. Cheh and I promised to bake cookies together, so hopefully all turns out well!

We walked more for a lil while and for the entire day, I was trying to get my hands on Starbucks just to fill up my card but after procrasinating so much, I missed it.Cheh and I manage to get shoes,
mine for prom :). It was really simple, and after getting home to try it on with the dress, It looked pretty weird. Honestly, I didn't have the 'prom vibe' coming up and felt quite reluctant. I'm really going for the simple thing, even if it means its not 'prommy' enough (inside joke)

We were so beat at the end of the day. I truly enjoyed my weekend with Cheh and Mum. Sisterly bonding and mother-daughters bonding. Tomorrow would be another long day, but this time maybe without Cheh. Tomorrow is strictly for presents only, giving me an oppurtunity to get Dad,Cheh and Kor's presents.

Sorry, no pictures were taken.
Grandma is coming over tomorrow,so I need to clean.

Ohkay, I'm gonna go get some time alone and start the cleaning process.
Enjoy the week, people! :)
Muchlove*.

No comments: