Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Call Me Angel

I went for my Undang exam today. Hee, it was fun! The computer system got stuck halfway, and we had to do everything again. Nyehehe. Kar May got all excited for her Chipmunk movie. I was excited about going home for my long awaited cup of coffee since 6.30 in the morning, not to mention Difflam.


Difflam?


Right. My throat is pain-stakingly aching since yesterday. Right now, the pain is on the upper right side , and it hurts when I talk a lil. But, knowing me, stubborn. I don't think I'll be going to the doctor's. Its not as pain as yesterday, but its still pain.


I always get a sorethroat before Christmas, and its not because of the screaming of Christmas Carols going out of tune and scaring my cat away who btw ate a lizard.
A whole damn lizard. Like, *slurp and in it goes.


Ew.


And I know I say this one TOO many times, but I can't help it.


Kor, you suck! :(
You know when is the next time I'm gonna see you?
NEXT YEAR.
And no Christmas with you again? :( fine, i forgive you.

If your siblings have left you for overseas/1000km up north, maybe you'll understand.



*


Cousins from Penang came down. I went to the doctor's first before heading to dinner at SS3.

Met Uncle Joe , Aunt Julie and Uncle Justin +fam there too. Too bad my throat was sore, otherwise I would have gone for a glass or two. ;)

Dinner was good. Company was good. Throat was bad.



*



Just call me angel of the morning, angel
Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
Then slowly turn awayI won't beg you to stay with me

Pretenders ;


Much Love*.

No comments: