Monday, December 24, 2007

The First Noel

Sorry for the lack of updates. Had my hands full for the last couple of weeks.

Lilian is soaking up the fun in the sun on her family vacation to Bali! She's coming home tomorrow :) Hope you're enjoying yourself Lillyboo!

So far, this Christmas, we had to do more shopping than usual. We just keep missing presents as we forgot to make the list. So, if any name comes out, we would be exclaiming "You always forget!" or "I don;t want to go to OU/Curve again!". Yeah, the clue is there. Cheh and I actually suggested to Mum to get presents from Pavillion /Gardens which almost made my mum faint.

Anyhoo, I got all the wrapping done finally! Procrasination is never good. Cheh and Kor's cards are beautified a lil bit more, and their presents are safely hidden under the tree. At the last minute on Wednesday, Dad asked me to get Mum's present by hook or by crook. Dad was very eager to get Mum a new phone, so we did. Pretty good, I'd say. Not the N series ones, but good enough for her to hear the ringtones and message tones since my old Samsung gives her a headache.

My younger cousins from Singapore ain't coming down this year since they went to Florida earlier :(
I really miss them hell loads! Especially Maryanne, my shopping kaki :) Oh well, I might just drop in next year if I have the cash. This Christmas Eve will be a quiet one without the lil kids running around. Its good in a way, but Christmas Eve ain't Christmas Eve without the entire bunch! Tomorrow would be a busy day, but, I have absolutely no idea what to wear.


*

Top Ten Christmas Wishes 2007

1) For a stronger bond between us as a family unit

2) A safe journey and extraordinary experience in NS

3) A stronger hold of friendship between my lovelies :)

4) Especially for my brother : Complete his 200 hours of flying and graduate! :D

5) A stonger resistance for myself to stop spending so much.

6) SWEDEN :D

7) For a vacancy in the airlines. (*hopes)

8) Hmm, a trip together with my lovelies! Yes, I would love that next year :D

9) A very smooth year without friction between my sister and brother as it has this year :)

10) Lastly, for all my dear lovelies and family members to experience and share the same joy, happiness, love, success and prosperity as I have .


*

Whether you have played the biggest part in my life, or even the tiniest part, I appreciate each and everyone of you for the countless joy you've given me. So for Christmas, I'd wish that you will have that same joy in return. :)


*Much Love

No comments: