Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hearing Voices

Alrighty.

Firstly, all the best to those going for National Service this Saturday! :)

Secondly, a big thank you to all my dearies and darlings for the amazing support and love you've shown me. I'm gonna miss all of you, countless of you!

Dont miss me.

Happy New Year ! :)
hopefully I can blog when I return for the CNY break on the 5th of February.

All my love.
Hugs and kisses all around.

*
I get lost in the beauty
Of everything i see
The world ain't as half as bad
As they paint it to be

MUCH LOVE.

1 comment:

Cynthea said...

Babe! :)

I'm gonna miss our phone call talks for next year :(. Dad hasn't got me an IDD card for North Carolina. DAMN IT WOMAN WHO IS GONNA HEAR ME RANT WITHOUT PUTTING DOWN THE PHONE?

I'll miss you heap loads . You're not like any other person I know.

Moving is the hardest thing to do.
And I really do not want to leave NYC! This sucks.
When I get my card, I'm gonna call you up okay darl?

You take care now. All the best to you and hopefully, all turns out well, and we'll see each other soon! LOVE.

-Faye