Thursday, December 27, 2007

Of christmas in summerland.

Christmas party at sab's house was great. In fact, a great way to wrap up the year before sending of my beloved friends to NS.

You know, i'm starting to hate NS now. I tell you, they're stealing my friends away! Okay, i shall not continue rambling already, or i might scare people away from here, you know like my statements like, "i will burn all NS camps down tonite, so that sabrina won't have to go..". OKay, that's exaggerated, i won't burn buildings and camps, but i really don't want sab to goo...

:(


***

Okay, i shall stop emoing. okay, TRY to stop emoing.

On a happier note, i shall post up the pictures taken yesterday from sab's party, just a few, most of the pics aren't with me.



me, mk.


lilian is fat, mk, zhen, sabby wabby, mun.

That's about all the pics i have in my cam.

You people send to me the pics from the party k?? lovelove people.


Unexpectedly, i received some presents.
Happy happy me. :D


From ethan:



You must be wondering why on earth, isn't it?

Ahaha.. let me explain.

ethan
me

it really reminds me of you.
water and fan?
"feng", "sui", get it? fan for "feng" and water for "sui"



Ahahhaha.. gosh, ethan. However, it's the thought that counts. Re
ally nice of you, ethan. :D
I'm touched. :)


Ethan also got presents for the rest of the peeps. Kar May got a car a
nd a calendar. get it? CAR MAY. aahhaha..


From Quan Yuan:



ain't the bear holding the lovely chocolates cute?
woojiwoojiwwwwooojii.


a box filled with love.


more chocolates inside. YUM-MY

Dearie, you're gonna regret giving me chocolates because i'm already growing fat, and soon, i'll be obese.

I PUT ON 1kg since holiday started for me, which is nov 26th.
SHIT.

Anyhow, thank you so much for the lovely gifts, dearie. :D
I bet those chocolates taste yummy. They're really tempting me to eat them, like calling out to me, "eat me eat me."

I love you, quan yuan.


Remember the secret santa sab mentioned about at her christmas party?
I got sab's pressie.

here it is:


I'm gonna miss you, girly.

Lunch on me when you get back. :)

love you girly.


***


i miss you, bali. I'll be back someday. :)



















No comments: