Sunday, December 30, 2007

FINALLY a phone for me

yeap.

I haven't got a phone throughout my high school years.

How saddening am i? it's not like i don't want a phone but my mum have a thing against me having a phone during high school years.

Just about a month ago, high school and the major exam ended for me. So, i guess my mum thinks it's the right time to get me a phone. At first i thought she'll get me some cacated phone because she threaten to get me a china phone, but suddenly, she called, "Lilian, i got you a nokia 6500. Slide phone, metal one."

And my reaction : "OMG.. thank you mummy!!!! I LOVE YOU."




My babe.



I love my phone. :D


**





ps. I miss you dearie... I miss you loads sab. I know you can't read this now, but i miss you. YOU TOO mun. MIss you guys soo bloody much.


No comments: