Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Unwritten

Alrighty!

I managed to narrow down my 'to-do-list'. I cleared my table, cleared my closet and got Della fixed through technical support. I think Della needs an additional RAM. :) Now its left with one more thing, SIMS 2!

Yayyay! Tomorrow, I might be going out with the crystal bead, Lilian! I'm hpoing to get my eyebrow done tomorrow. Plucking it. If only my sissy gives me the name of the shop.

I shall go catch up on all the movies I've been dying to repeat! Haha, old movies I mean. Nothing nice in the market so far. Even my sister said so. My eczema is killing me. My neck is now flushed red because of it.

*
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
*
Much Love*.

No comments: