Thursday, November 29, 2007

Soulmate

Today was the Beads outing.

One word : Toally spastic ;) in a good way.


We hit the Curve for some good shopping treat, and we did! Well, not we actually. Lilian did! Wholly. She had bags and bags of stuff! It was seriously fun! But tiring as well. Walking in and out from Cineleisure, to Curve, to Ikano. We raided FOS, but I came out empty handed.

Lilian was eyeing on the shorts and I thought it was seriously niceee! (:

We bumped into Yin Mun and Hui Wen! That stupid LAUGHING PARTNER OF MINE.
She told us that she missed her Accounts exam, and we believed her. I'm a very gullable person, but her tone sounded serious, it was hard to tell whether she was lying or not!

Anyhoo.

August 8 had this sale at some open space. I bought a grey dress, while Lil bought her babydoll! Uber cute. Bumped into KarMay, SuWei, Viv and Joanne P. Headed to Cineleisure soon after. We went hunting for off shoulder tops and 10 minutes before heading home, we found the perfect one. Not me actually, but Lil ;)

Serious shopaholics we are.

Tea was at Paddington since it was Lil's first time. I ordered Tokyo and it was really filling!
But, good enough to settle my upset stomach. Had great talks, caught up on many things.
This shan't be the last time! More outings to come! (:

We dropped by to Ikano, and both of us manage to get our earring stand! Finally, after ages of waiting! It was cheaper than the flea market, and it was rather limited. Treated ourselves with Starbucks before heading home.

Pictures :


I've put on weight :(

The thinking picture.
(She took more photos than this)

Your turn LIL SPASTIC. ;) who sat on her glasses and bent it. ;)

*

Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
T
here's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line.

*

PS : Missing you truckloads,korkor!

Much Love*.

No comments: