Friday, November 30, 2007

SHOPPING :D

Weeeeee.. yesterday was a blast. Gosh, haven't been shopping liddat for ages.

AND SHOPPING WITH SABRINA IS DANGEROUS! REALLY DANGEROUS!

No, she's the nicest person on earth you can find, she does no harm. Well, for me, when i shop with her, she encourages my senses to get what I like. Nothing bad to my body, but alot harm to my WALLET, which is now EMPTY. I don't know how to say this but, sabrina has an attraction to make me buy things! crazy.

However, you should see the smile on my face, which sab said it looks spastic! ahahhaa.. We know why, sabby. I am freakingly happy. :D

Should've seen us running around curve, ikano like mad cows. Ahaha..


VERY pleasant shopping experience with sabby. AND finally, sabby and I got our outing after so long!

Wanna take a peep at wat i bought? here you go:



Looks like a carousel, doesn't it?



Love love the black dress and the frills at the end.



Green is the new yellow. :D

and and a white babydoll dress.

I'm soo sooo soooooosoooooooooooooo happy. :D

Well well, gotta run, stomach's calling for food.




No comments: