Saturday, December 1, 2007

Good Enough

The tree.
I've known her throughout my high school life, and yet, we only got so much closer last year.
Its amazing how she's always there whenever I needed her. She calls to check on me whenever I get so emotional over nothing.

She knows me.


I love you, Szesze/ tree/ shadow (:

*
So, to commemorate (did i spell it right? :/) the beautiful lady's seventeenth, we treated her to a surprise at Marche' ,The Curve. Things were pretty screechy before that, but once we got her and everything, it was worth it.

Thanks to all who made it happen! (:

Hope you had fun dear! (:
And I'm sorry I couldnt stay long cause Mum wanted to get my 'prommy' stuff at


The Gardens.

Well, thats what we thought. We shopped more at Megamall than The Gardens. The sales was going on, and I manage to get a new pair of jeans and two tees and the necklace I've been dying to get from Diva. Pretty satisfied (: but I need to shop for Christmas as well as finish off the checklist because half of my closet is gone. Mum was pretty satisfied herself (:

When Mum is around, dinner must be Japanese. She's a real sashimi and soft shell crab freak.
All in all, a pretty tiring but fun0filled day (:
My legs are killing me.
Heading to Nilai tomorrow and probably a little more shopping !


*
I'm diagnosed with chronic eczema (skin rash).
I feel super down about it. My whole future its kinda ruined. If you know me well, you'll understand why.
The doctor was pretty scary, cause he kept telling me how serious it was.
I need to stay out of beef, prawns, crabs and certain stuff. I think I'll be vegetarian some day.
Gosh. I hate this.
my sister does, for a moment. she wants me out of NS badly.

*
And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.
Pour real life down on me.
'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough.

Evanescence;


MuchLove!

No comments: