Monday, November 26, 2007

I Need You Tonight


Whoa yeah.
The intense feeling of relieve. The intense feeling of unexplainable thoughts.



This is what I've been longing for since forever! :)

*

Some of the paranaphelia during my time of horror.


Nerding with Sister's glasses. ;)

The door of Motivation.

I never expected anything from them.
Even my brother signed it.
That made me even more motivated
to be strong :)


Cheh's card & Ben's card :)

*

I totally forgot to buy some shandy home to be shared with my sister for finishing our exams.
But, she's out anyways. Can't wait for our shopping trip! :)

*

Lilian dearrr, WE MUST GO OUT OKIE? CURVE :D
Loveyoulots dearie!

*

So slide over here
And give me a moment
Your moves are so raw
I've got to let you know
I've got to let you know
You're one of my kind

Much Love*.

No comments: