Saturday, November 3, 2007

Falling Down


Dear brother had his first flying observation yesterday.
He actually sat in front of the trainer wheels. He exclaimed that he was very excited, I can't wait for the message from him "I flied the plane today".

All the best, Kor! loveyou.

*

Today's match was absolutely goood. :D

Arsenal 2 - Man Utd 2

The goals were the heart racers, honestly. Giggs could have scored! Then again, I was rooting for both teams at the beginning. But after Fabregas scored,

Heee, I flewww. :)

Then, the next thing I knew, the ball went to Ronaldo, and Man Utd was in the lead.

Heee, I flewww even higher :).
But, gosh. His boots were so striking. I enjoyed Fabregas though.

My stress was relieved after watching the match. I'm constantly worried over too many things, but at least that was the little barbitrate to calm all my anxieties down.


*

I may have taken you by surprise, but to me.
That was the the craziest thing I've ever done.

But, my apologies. If I did make you weary and confused.


Truly, I was not hurt in any way. I was just as scared.

You're truly a wonderful friend to me, and hopefully I won't lose that.

Thank you, so much.
You know who you are :D

*




At a stoplight in the middle of the night,
Stuck in first and I wonder if I should stay
The right is history and to my left the choice is right

I just need to follow the sun before I'll know if I'll see this another way.

*

Birthday Dedications.

First Up.


Li "Lillylulu" lian

The journey through thick and thin, was plainfully amazing.
Thank you for your treasured words,
and the priceless friendship we've shared over these two years.

I hope you will have a very sweet seventeenth indeed.
You deserve all the shugar in the world.
Love you!
And, we go shopping together-gether just the two of us okie! :D
We'd be blessedbeads
:)


Next Up.

Kit "KittyCat" Weng



My true confidant and the first person I got
to for advice.
Honesty was what I needed, and I got it.

Thanks a bunch kitty!
May the barnyard be fruitful with cheers, "meows" and "moos"!
Happy Spunky Seventeenth! Grow some whiskers! :)

Love, COW"COWRIE"MOO.

*

this should be my last post before the exams. So,


ALL THE BEST ,FELLOW TAKERS ! :D
May God Bless each and everyone of you
with strength, courage and faith.

*

and my dear lovelies, the thirteen of you.
who sits around me, in front of me, the side.
I love you all. You'll be in my prayer okie?



Much Love *.

No comments: