Friday, November 2, 2007

Rain

I graduated from SMKDJ, Class of 2007 as of today.


I manage to hide away all of my tears because to me, if I cried, it just means I won't see them again. Which is not entirely true. (: I realised how I will never have the chance to be crazy and wild without people giving me the "you're so weird" look.


I was very happy to have brought my camera along :) though i was reluctant at first. Today was pretty fun though I'll surely miss all of you like crazy.
But, hee. I'll still see all of you, won't I? (:



Loads of pictures, but I chose them for my memory. So, no picturess ,okie? (:





*


Had a good lunch with my three tarts today. It was good fun, just reminiscing bits and pieces of all that has happened. Came home pretty early.



Sister and I had a good talk. What we hated about High School, how so much has changed. Her year was more relaxed. No extra papers, no NS, no worries. How much the standard has changed. Its good letting it out, makes me feel relaxed. She keeps telling me not to worry so much, as its not as hard as it seems.



Don't know how to take it though. (:


Went to DU with the parents and sister for dinner. Before that, we headed to Aunty YL's place to pass her birthday cake (: I've known her practically my whole life and she seems to know everything about me. You know, mother gossips sessions? Hee.



Dinner was at Umai-ya. My sister and I were thinking of Bani Umai-yaH. Hee, gosh, we're so nerded. She's having her exams too. Dinner was scrumptious, though Mum had her mind set on Brasserie La Place before that. Abit pricey though, thats why the sudden change.



It was already to late to go dress hunting, so we went home. I missed out on my Starbucks , was too full.So, have to wait till Sunday.



Imma go watch the tele now. Maybe till the moring hours, to let it all out.





*



*

Much Love*.

No comments: