Sunday, November 4, 2007

Goodbye blues

8 years. Don't you think that's kinda long?

Won't you miss someone who is part of your life for at least 8 years? I would.

She just left, an hour ago for the airport, heading back to her home in Indonesia. I cannot deny that i'll miss her loads.

Now my eyes are as puffy as a panda's eyes.

Who's gonna tolerate my nonsenseness? who's gonna make me good food to eat? who's gonna cook claypot chicken rice for me? who's gonna wash my baju kurung everyday for me to wear in school? who's gonna ask me to chill whenever i get mad or scolded? who's gonna say, 'i believe in you, lilian.'

I don't know how to explain how much she's already play a part in my heart. This eight years..

As my birthday's around the corner, she wrote a letter, wishing me happy birthday and also an angpau and she apologised for not getting to celebrate with me.



*


kakak, saya rindu akan mu.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Cheer up, lil. :)

She may not be next to you, but hearts will stay alike, won't they?

loves.