Sunday, October 14, 2007

Slow Down

My brain is failing on me, sadly. I hate using excuses because someday, excuse will be my favourite word to blame on.



Church this morning. Mum decided to cook breakfast, or I would say brunch. I manage to slip in some time to get to Chemistry. My sister was planning to head out to the Curve, and when was ready , she just stood at stared at me. And believe me, when she stares, she really stares at you.

So, she gave all kinds of faces (yet goofy) and after pinching and poking me a coupla times, she managed to drag me along with here and Mum.



Honestly, I had no mood at all to go walking and shopping. Its at these times when you feel like all you should do is just sit at home. Even luring me to Starbucks didn't help at all. Sister and Mum each got a bag from the Metrojaya sales. We spent the most time there, before heading to August 8 and NFC. I got a top from A8, and the rest of the it was just bumming while my sister and mum did the shopping.



I began to be like me brother, whining about wanting to go home. Finally, our last stop was Big Apple's before we headed home. Got home in the nick of time to bathe and change into my kurung to head off to Dina's. Scrumptious food, extraordinary company. Nothing more could I ask for :) Really wished to stay longer though, but another dinner was awaiting with my godparents.



This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Now, on Tuesday, I'm going to sit for 6 hours of studying before my mother decides on what to do . I don't understand how I could still have the feel to go out. This is plain choking. Someone save me.



*





I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side.
All the little pieces falling, shatter.
Shards of me, too sharp to put back together.

*

Much Love

No comments: