Monday, October 15, 2007

Starry starry night

Reality check.

I've got only exactly 27 days to go till spm and NOTHING is done!

I'm screwed i'm screwed i'm screwed.

*

I know i'm screwed. BUT at least i got a trip to Gardens. You know that new shopping mall next to mid valley. Yeah, that one.

Gardens is a pretty nice place. Sell stuff that's at the higher end. Not cheap at all. I would Love to see the SALE signs placed up! ahhaha.. Can't wait, can't wait.. Erm.. talking about brands, they have loads.. u name it, they have it... I like Gardens more than mid valley.

But well, If u're looking for stuff that's cheap, that's not the place to go. I would go curve for that. But Gardens' layout's pretty good. Hmmm.. can't wait to go there again, with cash of course.

Nevertheless, i'm a happy girl. :D

I got some stuff i've been looking for. :D

*

I miss photoshop......... Lordy, i wanna go get it.. I MISS IT I MISS IT.

Okay, i admit, i'm a photoshopaholic. i'm already fidgeting whenever i turn on the comp and there's no software for me to edit my pics. Boohooo..

*

Sabby, you're a strong girl, really.. I'm sure you'll get through it. Just think about it, okay?

*

Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya, people. Drive safely, treasure ur lives, okay?




mmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuaahhhxxxxxx.
lovelove.

No comments: