Friday, October 12, 2007

Landing In London

I've got this itchy secret I'm going to tell you right now. Hee.

I was very young at that time, and I can personally tell you that I was hooked to the TV whenever I can. Even if exams were the next day, hell, I'm still watching the TV. And yeah, unavoidingly, we fight for the remote control. So, I basically watch whatever they are watching.

And I fell in love with certain people, and I always had this thought stuck to my head.

My secret is :

.
.

.



When I was a little girl, I fell in love with

Guys with long hair!
Well, not so long hair.


Firstly there was AJ Mclean.


Yes. The ever-so-hot boyband during our time. I come home, excited to hear their CD in my parents room. (Note : I slept with my parents cause I had no room) Whenever their music video was on, I secretly go "I LOVE YOU AJ! OH GOD YOU ARE SO CUTE." And I had this thing about tattoos as well. But the above picture was taken when he didn't have his long hair. Seriously. At one point, I almost wished to marry him.

But I dumped him for Howie D (What was I thinking?)

Then, there was Devon Sawa.



You may have seen him in Wild America. Watched it three times, and watched a couple of his roles in a few sitcoms and went gugugaga. Crazy as it is, I thought his name was the coolest I've ever heard. And he was very cute to a ten-year-old. Immediately, I watched him whenever I can on TV, and my sister hit me because I wouldn't let her have the remote control.

He attended an award event once, and he was still pretty young, in a stunning suit. And I watched him, smile and wave at the camera.

I fainted .

But soon, he became history. Cause a new sitcom came about.

And there was Brendan Fehr.


Heeee. Ohmygosh. When the sitcom aired, I thought the main character was cuter.
But after awhile, along came Brendan :D . He was so, husky and strong. Certainly melted a 11-year-old's heart, didn't he? This one was byfar the worst crush era. Cause I became quite computer literate, and sadly to say. I stalked him for awhile. Pictures, life stories.

Blogs weren't so much of a thing , last time. So, no details about his personal life.
He had a girlfriend at that time, so goodbye Brendan.

This one, was by far the worst. And I mean worst.

No, I wasn't into sports. My siblings were.
You know, how we were 12? And the most talked-about sport of all time was?

Anyhoo, my sister and brother were super duper fans of wrestling. They even bought the game, challenged each other all the time. It was seriously a madhouse. Especially at that time, it was shown almost everyday and I ahd to watch it due to certain circumstances.


So yes. I DID had a thing or two for some people. Why?
THEY HAD LONG HAIR! And TATTOOS.

Much to my stupidity and naive , crazy mind.
And I am not putting pictures of them cause it'll just aggravate sore eyes.




WHOO.Its good to get it outta your system. :D

So, right now. I love Manchester United (and Arsenal :) )
And I love




Heee. And you can't blame me :)
okay, maybe you can.

and now Lilian shall do her bid of telling us her Most Embarassing crushes :)

Much Love*.




No comments: