Thursday, October 11, 2007

Run

My birthday this year was as sweet as last year (: (:

Firstly, thank you for all the thoughtful wishes and the hugs on my birthday ! And of course,
to those who single-handedly broken my rule to buy me presents. I will murder you oneday.
But, nonetheless, thankyouuu for making my day a special one, despite the ongoing stress. (:
Loves and kisses all around! (:

Fyi, Weng Hoe, the cow you gave me, I named it Nodo. Go figure.
And the cow last year, was Hoey.
And Kitweng &Mengleong's cow was named MengWeng.

(Please excuse my kidness. I'm still eligible to do that,no? )

Alrighty. Besides the cow, I had many many wonderful presents. But, I don't think I'll go on about it. However, they were all so meaningful and special to me, so once again, thank youu :)

Most importantly, yesterday, as tradition goes, the four of us (Dina,Steph & Alina) had a lovely dinner together, probably one of the last ones before we adjourn our lives in college. Nevertheless, it was indeed a great night yesterday, and thank you three for the amazing company :)

Mum has been coming up with weird knack things to do these past few days. I think she really doesn't know that SPM is less than 30 days away , hence she can come up to me and start asking me for my plans. So, she asked me to keep Tuesday free, so that I can follow her to the office and go somewhere later on.

I'm screwed.Bleh.

Okay. Today looks like a pretty good day. I shall get moving and chew on some hay!
:D

*. Much Love

No comments: