Monday, October 8, 2007

Flowers of October

More and more beautiful flowers blooming their ways to seventeen.



Stephanie Wong ; Fardina Fuad + Wan Alina
6th October ; 9th October

To the three of you,

I hope that your birthdays, and the many more birthdays to come, will be filled with happiness, joy and love in abundance. I may have said this time and time, but you three have made my life such a blessing, I count you twice when I think about the joy life has brought me.

Its been a decade, and it is still counting :)
Lets hope that we will celebrate our birthdays together, just like we'd always do. :)

Materialistic idles do have their prices, but my memories with you three, are priceless.
All my love, Sabrina. *kisses


Meng Leong ;25th October

Well, we've grown close over the past two years, haven't we? And to the fact that you have to endure all of my retardness, you've been a really sweet friend to me :)

We shall watch Manchester United matches together, okay? :)
Have a spunky seventeenth and may it be filled with happiness and joyy!
Loves.

*

The lovely gift I've never expected. You didn't have to get me anything, really! :)
But, heeee. I love you all so much, *hugs and kisses.

The thirteen of you, made my life like living sugar :)

*
Much Love *.

No comments: