Friday, October 5, 2007

Pure Shores

Heya, people!!!!

I'm back!

Yeap, my comp finally kinked. Ahahaha..

Well, sab's pretty busy now.. Hmm.. doing some dinner thingi for her brother. Darn. Is there like your mum's chicken pie, sab??

Mmmm... yum yumm....

Mind you, i might start drooling when i see sab's mum's chicken pie. :D


*
I'm sooo sorry meng leong, about the header. I really am. I'll finish it when i get back my photoshop kk???
*
my bro got ipod classic, the latest ipod video thingi n he got a phone today.
where's mine?? :(
*
Owh, i just got facebook. ahaha.. wat a great way of wasting time before SPM. I know i'm a bit slow, but i just watched 'Meet the Fockers'. I love it, i love it!!!!! I love the baby which end up saying his first word, "asshole". Ahhaha..
At first, when i told my dad about the movie, he went "Wat?! meet the f**kers?"
But, to whoever, who's as slow as me, you all should, should watch 'Meet the Fockers' if you're up for some laughs.
*
Let's see.. whose birthday is around the corner?? Lots of people actually. But sabby, why don't you put up a wishlist?? Pretty please? for all of us, people, like me???
ps. one more post to go. ;D

No comments: