Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lithium.

I feel kinda, awkward.

You know why?

I remembered on the very first day of 2007, my brother came home, and hugged me.
And gave me peck on the cheek and said "Happy New Year, Bie."

I know what you're thinking. "Isn't that the normal thing to do?"
But, not really.

I grew up with my two siblings, who I remembered vividly. Fought every single day, couldn't stay in the same room, not even in a car. I get scared everyday, thats how they gave me the nickname "princess" cause I never seem to comprehend what they actually fought over.
The remote? The chair? The chocolate?

Today.
When my brother woke up, he went downstairs without seeing me. He was probably rushing. When he went to get water, I stood next to him. I counted, two seconds. Finally, I did it.

I gave him a peck, wished him. And he smiled. :)

Up till now, when I go back to the photo albums I actually have on my lap right now, its a wonder, how we changed. They no longer fight. We no longer fight. I'm so very happy, eventhough we cannot come up with the relevant topics in mind But

I'm happy I got to give my brother a birthday kiss (and fork out money to get him Davidoff's Cool Water Eau De Toilette).
Which rarely happens in my case.

And I'm blabbering my thoughts, because I felt like it :)
Now, I'm back to the albums.

*. Much Love

No comments: