Saturday, September 15, 2007

No Tears Left To Wash Away

Just got home from my uncle's place in Shah Alam. Setia Eco Park. Mmhmm. Very lovely indeed. Everything is almost furnished.I love the colours the wall and I'm fascinated by this :





So calm and gives a feel of serenity, doesn't it? I admired this picture, ever since I saw it in my uncle's old place in Megah.



Grams and I.

Notice that the houses, have no gates? Yeah, and opened air, no-fencing. Really nice concept and very homey too.

But, there weren't any movers. Just my uncle and another two or three neighbours. So, mum was nice enough to let me have my first taste of driving. HEEEEEEE :D
Its awesome, for a noob like me. :D

*


Well. The moody side of me caught up yesterday. I had really the best company. The rain and the window. Its symbolic, in the sense.



Not long after that, a very concerned friend cheered me up, and asked me to do her a favour. Although I've detested him for quite awhile (I admitt, as a little girl, I was fascinated), in words, I took the courtesy to watch it.



Six videos long.



But, its amazing, how much you think he's the opposite in sexuality (in opinion), and it turns out,

he happened to live quite an interesting life. And it was all mashed up to a mere 60 minutes. Somehow, I put aside the part where I called him * and how I was seriously disturbed by *,



and listened to his side of the story.



Adrenaline junkie, he calls himself. And pops the most outrageous questions :



Do you think Earth is a billion years old?



But aside all that, you begin to know what its really like out there.



Honestly, I still find him disturbing and *, but I admitt his life isn't any ordinary one.



*



From that yesterday, it was like a reflection. I woke up early, possibly to do a bit of revision, and I can't help but question alot of things.



I realised, there are answers to every question in this world.



We just haven't seen it yet, but we're finding it out, day by day, baby step by baby step. (:(:



*



I am literally promoting Evanescence for my weekend player.

Have you analysed their lyrics?



Call me gothic, but I've taken the time this morning to listen word for word. Among them,

'Lithium' , 'My Immortal' and 'Breathe No More'. Yes, the sounds are dragging and oh-so-monotonous. And oh-so depressing. Not to anyone's liking.



But their lyrics have a very big meaning to them.



Amy Lee, to my opinion, is brilliant. Though the music is downing, nothing symbolic to a joyful day, but if you take a close look to the meaning behind the song, you'll know why (:



*



Whoa, thats a lot of reflection. Damn, I'm growing up! (: (:



Much Love *.

No comments: