Friday, September 14, 2007

Fix You

Perfection. Something I never thought would turn ugly.
I'm regretting ever having my heart beat faster when you camee.
What a turn-off.


But I realised why I ever did in the first place.
But, you'll never know.


*
Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try, to fix you.

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Coldplay - Fix You
*



There wasn't any use of getting up so early in the morning, just to think that I was doing right.
I still let myself down. I had not shown it, but deep down, the cuts and bruises are there. Its
as if I'm in virtual hell, without the fires but with the waters.

I know I shouldn't be asking for more, but somethings are based on your expectations.
And when it doesnt touch, its as if, the world can crumble like a cookie, leaving the crumbs
for those who have not had their share.

I let myself go. I need a break.



I wonder,
Will the sun still shine for me and cast my shadows behind me?

Don't fill my dreams with virtual apparitions.
I want to let go of you.

*. Much Love

No comments: