Friday, September 21, 2007

And Though I've Tried, I've Fallen.

I knew this was coming.
Though of I've been given a great option,
I have no thoughts of going through the ordeal once again.
And I don't want to let anybody down , especially my
dear wonderful teacher.

I expected to pass maybe by a mark, but I hoped too much
for something that I honestly didn't put much effort in.
Maybe, its what I deserved .
Or maybe, I'm just not musically-inclined, afterall.

In the lonely light of morning
In the wound that would not heal
It's the bitter taste of losing everything
That I've held so dear.

Much Love*.

3 comments:

wang weiquan said...

Want to make money online visit my blog:
http://weiquancoolboy.blogspot.com

Cynthea said...

Hey dearie.

Cheer up, okay? Failing is just another way of motivation, aint that what you always say? :)

And HELLO? No musically inclined? You've got to be kidding. Loveyou.

don't put yourself down.

-Cynthea-

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch, darl. But, I guess my journey of music stops here.

At least, I still know the keys to the piano. And I can learn up "Foolish Games" by Jewel :D